This year, we have partnered with GivenGain, an online fundraising platform. You can raise funds for our partner charity INSPIRO or for a charity of your choice and make your marathon count for others!
INSPIRO is a charity for people with transplanted lungs. Their mission is to acknowledge the rights of people with transplanted lungs and to educate patients who've had a transplant.
The association carries out its mission through the following activities:
- collecting and providing information to patients, family and the public to raise awareness of transplants
- educating patients about life after transplantation
- maintaining the website as a basic means of communication
- cooperation with other similar and similar associations and organizations, and other health, social and other institutions and organizations in the country and abroad in the form of joint actions
- advocating for the rights of people with lung transplants
- encouraging and maintaining collaboration with health professionals by organizing joint meetings and professional meetings
- organizing counseling and education of health professionals
- organizing humanitarian actions
- publishing in accordance with the law
We need your support to continue helping people with transplanted lungs!
How to get started:
- Go to our page on GivenGain: https://www.givengain.com/e/zagreb-marathon-2020/
- Once you enter the GivenGain website, click on the START FUNDRAISING button.
- Sign up with Facebook, or create your own account.
- Choose to support our partner charity "INSPIRO" or a charity of your choice
- Create your own personalised project page.
- Share it with the world and make your marathon count!
How do you make a donation?
If you’d like to support a fundraiser, find their project here and click on ‘Donate’. You can help them reach the top of the fundraising leaderboard! You can also donate directly to a charity by clicking here. Thank you!